Introduction

Haleyj06

Leafing Out
Reaction score
By the way, my grandchildren -- the two youngest are living here with me -- are 16 and 15 and as close to perfect as teenagers can be. The older ones are young twenties in college where their brains and beauty are astounding their professors.

NOPE, I'm not in the least biased where the grands are concerned. Ask any of the grandparents here and they'll say much the same about their own. Bet I could get the low-down on you from your grandparents as well?
Lol I guess so there pretty proud of me I work hard with everything but my granny has 9 grandchildren and does she have a hand full sometimes holidays are rough and enjoyable at the same time we have a 14'13'9'9'8'7'6'5'and a 10 month old baby

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you I'm looking forward to being here with all these sweet people
I'm guessing you meant to say, "all these sweet people and my fellow Southerners, too."

Sorry, I'm teasing. I, myself, am claiming to be a Southerner. . . "South-est, Central-est Wisconsin, that is. It's just that at this time of year Southern gardeners get a little. . little. . pretty happy to be teasing those in the North.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sundays are usually rather quiet around here with so many folks doing weekend and family things. I would figure you'll have to wait until Monday to get Southern help and advice. Get a good night's sleep. School always used to come way too soon on Monday morning.

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Washington state, glad you joined our group many folks in your grow zone here. You are in the right place to learn about growing things.

Haleyj06

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Welcome from Washington state, glad you joined our group many folks in your grow zone here. You are in the right place to learn about growing things.
Thank you

Latest posts