Is this a faux pas?

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
the mark is no longer required, but this does vary by country and if they've signed on to any of the wider treaties/conventions. the USoA doesn't require it.

as for the second part of your comment, to me that's just common sense... if i don't want the world to see it then it doesn't exist in any form on-line or even a copy on my own computer.
You would not believe how many young people don't have common sense

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Mine are up for grabs, I take pics mainly for identification purposes, if anyone finds them useful they can use them, the only thing I object to is if they're represented as something they're not.
The only time I know of this happening with one of mine is by a nursery saying it was Tradescanthia Mac's Double and it wasn't it was Rondeau's Sapphire an introduction by Sterling Perennials in Ontario. All they did was rotate my picture. Other then that feel free.
Annette

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
You would not believe how many young people don't have common sense

oh, i do believe it, i was one of them at one time. :) that is how people learn, but we hope they get over it and move on.

what i wonder about is many cases these days with kids being so over-protected is if they actually are learning anything...

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Have you ever placed a ad in casual encounters of CL ? I did all the time I would ask for a photo you would not believe the photos I have been sent.

i'm not into casual encounters and haven't had problems of that sort. women usually don't send such pictures. when i was looking for a partner i would post ads in the personals and romantic sections but rarely had people contact me who actually wanted to date. i did have plenty of scammers and hookers types of responses but i wasn't interested in those sorts of things.

right before i met my last gf i also happened to get a reply from someone who wanted a partner, she was married to a diabetic and he was in bad shape, so he was willing for her to find someone else, all aboveboard, i even met him and talked to him. it was ok and i was starting to date her and then i met her brother who was very creepy and so i backed away very quickly (when someone gives off the vibe of violence, greasy and seemed quite happy with organized crime type activities...). so when i had the chance to date my last gf that came up a few days later it wasn't a hard choice for me to make. i was pretty sure she would not really want to date someone who was seeing someone else. i was up front and told her how it all worked out and so it did for a few years. unfortunately i was the rebound guy for my last gf though. once she got through the divorce and figured out i wasn't right for her. well, it was other way too, she wasn't really right for me either. good thing we figured that out before getting married. i still miss her though.

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
women usually don't send such pictures. Wow are you wrong my nephew gets full nude photos every ad he places'
... signed "from Russia with love"? :rolleyes:

Uhummm... sorry, I guess we fell a little off track. :hide

Any photos I post will be garden photos, and I would have no problem with anyone using them, as long as they acknowledge the source.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
people under a certain age grew up sexting. most high school students have sent out photos of them selves the smart ones dont show their face. Funny story my nephew sent a girl a photo of himself waist down. She showed the photo to some girlfriends, one happened to recognize the floor tiles as her bathroom making the guy her boyfriend well exboyfriend.

Latest posts