Is This a Good Deal For Stihl ?

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I haven't had any major thefts, but a tenant upstairs brought her teenaged son to live with her. Failed to mention he had just been released from Wales Juvenile Detention Center. With the protection of a shared hallway giving him indoor accessibility, he managed to get in. All we ever noticed was a missing child's piggy bank until a merchant call asking if our son had just purchased a motorcycle from the boy. It seems he'd stolen a pack of checks from the bottom of the check box where we wouldn't notice it missing for months.

It was creepy going home to the house after the invasion was discovered. A total loss of security and privacy, it took a long time to get the feeling of home again.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
My father did several terms in the army which he is very proud of. On the front lawn he had a flag pole next to it a large cement eagle. One night after drinking with friends we played a joke on my father and placed his eagle high up in a tree ( we would have been killed if it fell on us) next morning I am awoken by my father yelling about the thief who stole his eagle. When I finally made it out of bed I looked out my window to see a police car and 2 cops in driveway talking to my father. All of a sudden one cop points up into the tree where the eagle was. To this day I never told my dad it was my friends and I playing a joke on him. We never thought he would call the police.