Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
20-jpg.22991

Romantik you are```

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thank you @digitS' ! :)
I saw a video of squirrels in the United States. It's a different kind, of course.
In Russia, about 16 subspecies of protein. They live everywhere, from the south to the north, in the forests, in the steppes ...

In squirrels in the European part of Russia and Western Siberia, red hair predominates in summer fur, and in squirrels from Eastern Siberia and the Far East - brown or almost black. But even in one park I see a squirrels with a different shade of wool.
In winter, the color of the coat changes slightly.

There are a lot of squirrels in the forest near my house. But this kind of squirrels does not bring destruction in the gardens like you. These squirrels do not dig anything in the garden. They feed on seeds.

In city parks there are many feeders. People bring food to them all year round, especially in winter. But the squirrels stubbornly pull food out of the feeders and hide them near the roots of the tree. :)

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hey girl good to see your photos. A client's son and daughter inlaw are teaching in Moscow. He told his father mass flower beds are being planted because of Russia hosting the Olympics. I think your parks are already amazing.

Thanks, Alex! Parks are really beautiful. :) This year a new park appeared in the center of the city. In addition to parks, the city has many boulevards and beautiful flower beds. Flowers there are changed several times during the season. For example, in spring it is tulips, in June, pansies, in July, petunias with cineraria, marigolds ... All beds are different, of course. In addition to flowerbeds, many hanging baskets with flowers and containers. It does not depend on the Olympics, it's the general culture of the city - purity and flowers.

Do any of the wedding locks ever get cut off to make room for more?

Always when the place ends. Too many weddings! And just romantic couples. Even older couples can hang their castle for an anniversary.
Therefore, municipalities also establish special "trees of love".

alleya_zheleznyih_derev_s_brachnyimi_zamkami.jpg

Лужков-мост-645x450.jpg

In addition, there are many special romantic places. For example, the "love alley".

d73daa3d735d207d7ccd96069f7fd546ddf4a432.jpg

27558920.jpg

There you can see special benches for couples, especially if they are at loggerheads and they need to build a good relationship. Well helps! :D

alleya_lyubvi_i_primireniya_4.jpg

And just beautiful places specially for lovers. On romantic paths you can write your names.

74_full.jpg

08_big.jpg

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
what i like so much is that they are willing to incorporate the desire to share instead of fighting it or calling it graffiti...

the entire world could learn much from this IMO.

Latest posts