It's almost finished!

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I've been working on what I call a fusion blanket 1/2 quilt, 1/2 afghan. The crocheted squares are mostly from a block swap on byc. I have to crochet a little more of the border, but other then that it is finished.

7236_ablank_1.jpg

The crocheted side

7236_ablank_2.jpg

The quilted side.

This is my second one, I just love them. Already have plans for the next one.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
That's very nice!!!!! Wish I could do something like that!!!! I make all sorts of stuff, right now I'm working on shower favors for my daughters baby shower in October. And a baby blanket for a friend.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is really beautiful, Kass. Are you making it as a gift for a special friend, or to keep, or sell?

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
A lot of blankets I make as gifts, really special gifts, but this one is the colors of my house so I'm making it for me. I have some extra crocheted squares since this was going to be bigger, but I didn't have enough of the fabric squares to make it bigger. Anyway I am going to make a smaller version for my Sister in law for their new house they are building as a house warming gift (like sofa throw size). They are building it themselves and while it isn't her first house, they have been living in a travel trailor for several years while building and saving for this house (her husband works on the road so it was much easier this way)

Latest posts