It's Christmas again

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
How hard is it to get Cap n’ crunch cereal in Germany? It must be pretty difficult if it is a dream come true. LOL Does he like it as much as he thought he would?
Not difficult, but super expensive, it costs around 12US$ per pack, shipping excluded - that's why he will never buy one for himself :p

Anyway, I guess it's "dream-flavor" for him, and he had that for breakfast during Christmas holiday, every morning. :lol:

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not difficult, but super expensive, it costs around 12US$ per pack, shipping excluded - that's why he will never buy one for himself :p

Anyway, I guess it's "dream-flavor" for him, and he had that for breakfast during Christmas holiday, every morning. :lol:
I’d call it a nightmare!!!!

Pulsegleaner

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
For a long time (when I was in high school) it was my tradition to, on the last day of classes before winter break (which was usually given over to partying in the school anyway) for me to bring in a tin of King Leo peppermint sticks for everyone (which I would have received earlier in the month) . But then I graduated (and then they messed with the recipe so that the sticks weren't good anymore)

And back when I could still eat sugar with impunity, it was a winter tradition for my Dad to make a batch of Joe Froggers (a kind of heavy, rum spiked gingerbread).

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i just wanted some eggnog, but the store didn't have any in stock so i settled for some vanilla ice cream that i mixed with some whipping cream and then put some nutmeg on top. that was one night. last night i decided i wanted a few shots of whiskey in there too so that was more like a Brandy Alexander but not quite. lifted in a toast to friends and family no longer with us. happy to be home, happy to be healthy, happy to be alive and able to do things i enjoy.

sad to have lost so many friends and family this year but their memories are still here and we talk about them as we can.

the backside of 2021 deserves a good mooning in return. :)

Latest posts