January weather data

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
La-dee-dah-dee-dumn. No snow to be seen around here and I'm not complaining one bit. We are predicting three days of above freezing temps and rain, sleet, and snow in some form or other ending on Wednesday with all snow, but hopefully the rain will be much and the snow little. There was a little bit of snow spitting the area, but it never managed to get together and gang up before stopping.

Really cold wind making outdoor work uncomfortable though. I'm done toting chicken feed, sunflower seeds, and scratch for the day so I'm inside cooking up some turkey parts for soup this evening.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
La-dee-dah-dee-dumn. No snow to be seen around here and I'm not complaining one bit. We are predicting three days of above freezing temps and rain, sleet, and snow in some form or other ending on Wednesday with all snow, but hopefully the rain will be much and the snow little. There was a little bit of snow spitting the area, but it never managed to get together and gang up before stopping.

Really cold wind making outdoor work uncomfortable though. I'm done toting chicken feed, sunflower seeds, and scratch for the day so I'm inside cooking up some turkey parts for soup this evening.
We seen to be having the same weather and winter. Do not miss the snow at all!

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Very mild winter in Indiana-so far. Suppose to be 60's Tuesday. Un heard of. But July/August suppose to be colder than normal-not to be confused with cold.

Latest posts