Joy in the Little Things

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Finally, the Chrysanthemum plants I propagated start to blossom!
7677.jpg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Knee replacement surgery tomorrow, if the Lord wills and the creek don’t rise. LOL This is my last day of limping around in pain. Tomorrow starts a new day of NOT limping around and in a whole lot more pain. Hahaha My son is taking the day off work to take me to the hospital. Ridgetop from BYH and her husband will pick me up, she will stay with me until Saturday, son will come in for weekend. Physical therapy should start next week, have friends that will drive me. I’m grateful to have dear friends and family. This makes me feel terribly alone without the love of my life because I know he would be giving me the best of care, so I can’t dwell on that. I’m apprehensive, it’s that fear of the unknown thing, but with the grace of God, support of friends and family, I go forward. The joy I find in this is that I’m like an old car with a worn out part. Thanks to modern medicine, there are replacement parts and I sure am glad I don’t have to drag this lousy knee around for the rest of my life. I am Blessed.

Latest posts