just a update...

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
@majorcatfish I do love harassing you but it's your decision. If you believe one poster doesn't like you, so you will stay gone as some kind of _______. So be it. I know of 3 different poster that hate everything I represent. One (not one of those 3) PM'ed me to never respond to anything she posted (I'll leave the rest of her comments to me to your imagination). Some on here consider her one of the "enlightened". Do what you want as you will anyway.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yeah, why get your panties tied in a know over ONE person's remarks? Especially when the rest of us miss you so much. You are only punishing yourself and all the rest of us.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@majorcatfish I do love harassing you but it's your decision. If you believe one poster doesn't like you, so you will stay gone as some kind of _______. So be it. I know of 3 different poster that hate everything I represent. One (not one of those 3) PM'ed me to never respond to anything she posted (I'll leave the rest of her comments to me to your imagination). Some on here consider her one of the "enlightened". Do what you want as you will anyway.
I have no idea who you are talking about and don't care. You have my full permission to harass me because I'm going to give it right back to you. Some people just can't take a joke.....now go have a nice tall glass of some kind of GMO Juice. :thumbsup

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
We've bought several Poulan products over the years as the cost was more affordable for us just starting out (v/s Stihl, etc.) Several were refurbished. All have been given a good workout and have held up well over the years. I recommend that brand. Hope you enjoy your nice mower!

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Great score, Major!!! I think you are wise to let your soil rest....back in the Biblical days, it was supposed to happen every 7 yrs and that seems like a good thing. I did that very thing a few years back, sold the tiller and everything as I had decided I wasn't going to garden anymore...forever.

Had to buy another tiller later...then sold it when we went BTE. :gig

It feels really, really weird to not have a garden and I'm betting you will feel that way too. ;) We miss you on here and really miss the pics of your pretty garden...love how you rub in how good life is there. :D

Have a great summer!!! You gonna take up fishin? :pop

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
She is no longer here.

@ninnymary Not so quick there. You did volunteer to be adopted by the instigators of Southern aggression against the USA. ;)

Latest posts