just a update...

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
update 4/9/2017....

pulled the last of the winter beets.. not one bit impressed of the white beets. off next years list.
DSC_0141.JPG

since everything was pulled had 4 beds ready planted their spring cover crop.. once they establish will rebuild those beds.
DSC_0139.JPG

now Gallagher has his sledge o matic...
here in the south we have the veggie o matic ..it slices, it dices, it turns your winter leftovers into compost....
DSC_0131.JPG

next week will plant seed out there...

so there you go my spring/ summer garden in the works....

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
She is no longer here.

@ninnymary Not so quick there. You did volunteer to be adopted by the instigators of Southern aggression against the USA. ;)

whoa there sport @ninnymary is above the 37th line , by the world parallel line commission she is considered a west coast Yankee.. till she swears on a bible to be a faithful southerner and hands over her tamale recipe .. till then stop picking on one of your own.....

ps mary come from the dark side.....

Last edited:

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Haha, I've always wondered what my parallel line was. I don't remember giving away my tamale recipe. But I did say they were delicious if I do say so myself. ;) I have given my grandmother's salsa recipe though.

@majorcatfish now I feel like the step child. Not quite a northerner and not quite a southerner. Hope I don't develope a split personality. :confused:

Mary

Latest posts