just checking in

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey Major! Are y'all ok? Are y'all effected by the hurricane flooding?

nc got hammered i dont remember a storm like this in 21 years we received a little over 6" in less than 12 hours. many rivers were 10-14' over flood stage. roads washed houses in low lying areas flooded.unfortunately there were a few deaths.

took the girls for a walk this afternoon the drainage ditch erroided 15+ feet and a couple fell into it, so here to cut them up, need to that over the next couple weekends. of course the septic system do not like all the water we are still limiting laundry and showers trying to get the septic man out here to look over the field, we been having issues the last few years on perking when it rains really hard wintertime is the worst it's like only half of it is working.

you just have love being a homeowner.....

Finnie

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Hello, mr @majorcatfish . Can you please explain this sentence to me? I’m guessing “the girls” are dogs, and two of them fell into the flooded drainage ditch? But then the rest of it just doesn’t make any sense. Pretty sure you’re not going to cut your dogs up over the span of a couple of weeks. :hide
took the girls for a walk this afternoon the drainage ditch erroided 15+ feet and a couple fell into it, so here to cut them up, need to that over the next couple weekends.
Thanks, Finnie

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hello, mr @majorcatfish . Can you please explain this sentence to me? I’m guessing “the girls” are dogs, and two of them fell into the flooded drainage ditch? But then the rest of it just doesn’t make any sense. Pretty sure you’re not going to cut your dogs up over the span of a couple of weeks. :hide
Thanks, Finnie

i think he's talking about trees being knocked into the washed out area as would happen if they are undermined. so the cutting up is cutting up of the trees...

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
went to the surgeons office yesterday for him to look over my
download.jpg

he said theres no swelling so we on for dec 2nd surgery, we talked over all the options and their pros and cons.
1. lift
2.glue
3.plugs
4. cutting seton
5. seton replacement
of course have read up on them over the last few weeks, for my situation where the fistula tunnel has gone though both butt muscles. since the last procedure that the tunnel should be firmed up, but wont know till im on the table that the best options were to go ahead with plan A.. "lift" since it's the most promising and if the tunnel still needs time. plan B do a seton placement and reschedule another procedure next year..

glue and plugs do not have good results they have a chance of me going back into the hospital , and a cutting seton has a change of some degree of incontinence.

this has been a year of me showing off my ass to everyone.....:lol::lol:

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
butt lift? hmm... :)

good luck with this all. the idea of having a surgery only to know that you'd have to go back yet again later just seems so inherently wrong to me, but i'm not a butt doctor so take that (orally) with a large grain of salt...