just checking in

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
there you go my first week back at work it was interesting... first couple hours were okay and then the pain slowly set in by 2 i had enough. the drive back home was pins and needles on the bung hole. once home took a hot sitz with epsom salt <lavender scented>. amazing how soaking for 20 mins takes away the pain, except for the last 2 days needed to take a pain pill afterwards.

glad it's friday

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
there you go my first week back at work it was interesting... first couple hours were okay and then the pain slowly set in by 2 i had enough. the drive back home was pins and needles on the bung hole. once home took a hot sitz with epsom salt <lavender scented>. amazing how soaking for 20 mins takes away the pain, except for the last 2 days needed to take a pain pill afterwards.

glad it's friday
This may make you cringe but it could well help, try the Epsom salt with Himalayan salt and cider vinegar. The vinegar helps to reduce the swelling. It has worked wonders for me. No, I'm not telling you the important little places I've used this mix of ingredients :epor why. :)

Latest posts