just checking in

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
oh good lord it's finally over..........:bow:bow
these last 5 months have been very humbling for me, never wish this upon anyone.

lets see....
2 week stay in the hospital < don't order the tuna fish sandwich>.
5 surgeries. <still sore a wee bit from the last one>.
laid up 3 of those 5 months.<daytime tv sucks>.

visited the surgeon this afternoon, he said everything is looking great and no reason to come back. really liked his comment .
<don't get this wrong but, hope not to see you again, except in the grocery store>.

very grateful to all the medical staff that had to put up with looking at my bung during this time..

mostly very grateful to dw for driving me back and forth and taking care of me after every surgery.
love you cindy bear xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

and of course all of you that had to put up with my twisted sense of humor over this. will have to see what 2021 brings anything butt bung humor....

welcome back from the long road. :)

are you on restriction for a while longer on any heavy lifting?

but dang it i'm still working on a burnt ends joke.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
welcome back from the long road. :)

are you on restriction for a while longer on any heavy lifting?

but dang it i'm still working on a burnt ends joke.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: been off that since dec 17th, have been down at a new store hanging 2"pipe and on top of that have to deal with someone they hired who makes Gilligan look like Einstein
1609973544351.png

this person i would not allow to change a lightbulb at my house..... butt thats another thread

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: been off that since dec 17th, have been down at a new store hanging 2"pipe and on top of that have to deal with someone they hired who makes Gilligan look like Einstein
View attachment 38410
this person i would not allow to change a lightbulb at my house..... butt thats another thread

wow, it is hard to find good help but they must be struggling to find anyone at all that will show up. hang in there. be kind as much as possible and hope that they can learn quickly enough so as to not be a hazard. i'm pretty sure if they are actually a hazard you'd be required to mention it to the higher ups. especially with some of the expensive equipment you run in those places and the possibilities for injuries.

but wouldn't it be nice for a change to have a quiet shift? :)

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am glad that you can put this whole thing behind you. :lol:
You Know that this thread will Never End.
the final round of insurance invoices arrived yesterday, added them to all the others.
hope your sitting...the grand total for everyone who put their hands on my behind $111,034.29
thank goodness for insurance........

told the wife the total all she could say is ..that's crazy showed her what the surgeon and the anesthesiologist billed, in my next life I'm going to be a anesthesiologist they make more than a surgeon:caf

asked the wife if she was okay with this experience... what are you talking about?
my infidelity over the last months!
excuse me!!
all the nurses who fondled my behind
thought she was going to fall out of the chair laughing :lol::lol:

butt on a serious note i'm glad everything went well, butt have one serious side effect from all this, I get wedgies now.. go figure that one

Latest posts