Kittens

Stubbornhillfarm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I have to agree with the others; what a great assortment you have there! She's a smart momma picking some nice fresh smelling and soft hand towels to birth on.

Momma Rabbit looks like she is going to take good care of her little ones too!

What a fun time at your house! :D

sparkles2307

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
There's some cute babies right there! Our barn cat has something wrong with her. She was pregnant once that we know of and only had one kitten, which was killed by raccoons. She's been bred several times by the local talent but has never produced much beyond a big belly. She gets fat, gets skinny, no kitties. Gets fat, gets skinny, no kitties. Her meow is also broken, she is silent on the first half and squeaks the second.

DH's new foreman has some new kitties at his house, fluffy ones. A few are coming our way shortly.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
My two "Kittens" :love

This is Clevland the Gophergitter, "mainly" Abyssinian.

9018_100_3173c.jpg

And this is Peeper the Watchcat, "mainly" British Shorthair.

9018_100_3168.jpg

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Sparkles your girl may have had pyometra which is an infection of the utereus which can render them sterile. Just thinking aloud.

I've never seen a gopher here, maybe we can train them to catch armadillos. They are nasty creatures and they are carriers of leprosy...yuck.
Sounds like you need a Jack Russell or a Patterdale. Few I've seen are full of personality and trust me no armadillo would stand a chance against those little tenatious terriers!

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
not really find of Jack Russel terriers either. :/ a former neighbor had some when i lived with my parents. those dogs sounded vicious every time i walked into my yard to do some work. i've seen how well their jaws can clamp down and hang onto things when they are determined to get a piece of it.

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
My little Annie wil probably be a small dog. She's "around" 6 weeks and weighed 5lbs on Friday when I took her to the vet. She's just SO tiny! Its okay tho.... I'm not a huge fan of small dogs, but Annie is just too cute.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Most small dogs suffer from the Paris Hilton syndrome. They aren't treated like dogs, but like some sort of animated toy.

I believe that,( allowing for a breeds particular characteristics and tendencies ), dogs are a reflection of their owners.

We always had large breeds -Newfoundlands and Malamutes, then my sister gave me a Jack Russell. He may have been atypical, certainly he wasn't the neurotic, yappy type of JR my sister has, and they came from the same breeder.

But I expected him to behave, didn't allow unnecessary barking, and gave him lots of exercise. He was a great mountain biking companion. RIP Mosley.

Latest posts