Lab/Great Dane Puppy!!

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
He loves to sleep in my lap. So did Parker, only when he laid his head on my chest and snuggled down, his back feet were on the floor. LOL

Last night, Carson was jumping around and on Trip, who was laying on the floor. Finally with a loud growl, Trip snapped at Carson. Carson let out a scared yelp, ran for me, by the second yelp he was in my lap. We sure laughed at that!

He's gona want to sleep on your lap when he is many times larger ~ good for you guys ```

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Momma will you get off TEG and close the computer so I can get in your lap? Pleeeezzzee?

3597F460-0860-48BC-BA07-7ACAD829EAC1.jpeg

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
:loveAwww how can you refuse that face? What a sweetie. He will be Big. Will there be room for Carson and another tiny puppy in you lap? ;)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yesterday we took Carson to Tractor Supply and got him a couple of tennis balls. He adores his ball. Last night he tossed it, pounced on it like a fox, doing this up leap before crashing down on the ball. Over and over, we laughed at him. This morning in a couple of minutes, he understood fetch, get ready and drop. We played and played before going out to do my morning chores. Outside, he ran and ran and ran. He is now crashed in the floor, soundly sleeping.

Latest posts