Lab/Great Dane Puppy!!

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
I don't think I could ever break Penny from chasing chickens. Or rabbits or squirrels. :( She dug up a mole and crunched it yesterday. :)
i broke my Husky mix from chasing CARS, so you can break your dog from chasing the chickens. "Eva" loves to chase the cats, and it getting smacked when they don't like what she does. Also, "Pyg" corrects her, and will NOT let her hurt any of her "fan club" of cats.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oct 10 cavalier going for ultra sound to see if pregnant, keep fingers crossed
:weee:weee:weee:weee

Right now Carson still fits in my lap, sorta. Soon he will stretch from laying his head on my chest to hanging his feet on the floor. :) I left the bedroom door open this morning, it wasn't long before he came running out with one of my husband's socks and brought it to me to play tug. He already has his own sock to play tug with, so I swapped socks with him and we had a good game.

I am looking forward to my puppy! I haven't had a small dog in I don't know when. She/he will be so spoiled! :love

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carson had a poop explosion in his kennel this morning before we got up. My husband got up before I did, so he got the joy of clean up. I got up and did the finer details, washed it all down with vinegar water and am now washing all the dog towels with Clorox. Carson got his first bath and now he smells like Johnsons baby shampoo. He did really good, he wasn't afraid of the bathtub and stood to be dried off. All that was pretty exhausting, so he commandeered my recliner, is soundly sleeping and I am sitting on the sofa that I don't like. LOL

Latest posts