Labels With Teeny Tiny Writting

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
LOL I know what you mean, I thought I was getting weak with age. I need a knife to open at least half of packages I buy
When I ship off the loan documents that I handle I don't trust the FedEx or UPS peel off packaging and I add clear strapping tape. I am SURE that the people who open them curse me, but I can't risk the paperwork falling out, especially if there is a big, fat cashier's check enclosed.

lcertuche

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That small print should be illegal. I remember when I cooked a huge frozen lasagna for a family dinner for 20 minutes. I thought at the time that didn't seem long enough. No one was amused when they dug (tried) into the lasagna. Someone looked at the package instructions and it was an hour and a half. Now I call one of my kids to come and read the instructions if I can't find my glasses. That would be worse if it was medicine or something else important.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've said for yeas that the skin on airplanes should be made out of the stuff they wrap CDs in. NOTHING can tear that stuff. I don't think I've EVER owned a CD that didn't have a great big scratch across the case from whatever I used to get it open.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
worse if it was medicine or something else important.
Ah yes ...

But, what about the hard-of-hearing using the pharmacy's automated phone service?

"Please enter the prescription number, followed by the pound sign." The label has the pound (number) sign preceding the number!

"If you want to do this-or-that press one, otherwise press zero." "If you want to speak to a member of the pharmacy staff press zero, otherwise press one." What?! What!

"Prescription number blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, was blah, blah, blah." Shoot, I guess I may as well go in.

Steve

Latest posts