Ladies only ~

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
You mean that Emus are NOT NATURAL ??? :th

if you can look at them and not call them alien, i salute you... like the duckbilled platypus they strike me as so odd to look at. though probably very reminicent of some of the dinos that used to be around...

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
the older generation tends to be a mite more circumspect about talking of such things... :) i thought it was a delightful euphemism i'd not heard before.

I've heard it plenty and I thought it was delightful as well! A much prettier word for it, by all means.

Heat isn't so good for inflammation, but having one's...um...flower...isn't an inflammation, it's muscle contractions trying to slough off and expel a lining from the uterus. Using heat will help that happen quicker, which is why many recommend a hot bath with epsom salts, hot castor oil packs to the abdomen and/or low back, etc.

Cold packs will slow the process down, so though they may feel good to distract from the pain, they will likely just prolong the agony.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
We moved to the land of Aus "OZ" but I found an American can't ~ some can't do well in another country for good ~ sold the property there ~ this is home ```

I was crossing the street., on foot, and yelled at this guy in a sports car, for almost hitting me ~ he yelled back: You're looking the wrong way Yank ~ they like my accent over there ~ they're the ones with the accent ```

Latest posts