@Larisa Questions About banana water

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not as nice as having Larisa answer, but here's this from the web...
Bananas are mineral rich and recycling the peels back into your garden saves money and returns these nutrients to the soil where they can benefit other plants. This is NO WASTE gardening!

• Phosphorus. This mineral strongly influences fruiting and flowering; is essential for good root and shoot growth; pollination; and is very important in seed germination and viability.

And...

1. Banana Water: Soak a fresh banana peel in water for a day or two. Then use the water with the leached nutrients in it to water your staghorn (or other plants). Don’t let the peel go to waste though!

From this site.... https://themicrogardener.com/diy-fertilisers-how-to-use-banana-peels/

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
do you dilute the banana water or use it straight?

@baymule
Dilute. It can be diluted 1: 1, but I diluted 1: 2. (Banana water - water).
This composition is rich in potassium, calcium and phosphorus. This structure helps the plant to become a strong and ready to bloom, but to avoid rapid growth, which can provoke nitrogen.
This is useful for seedlings, as well as for watering houseplants in the winter. I got a strong indoor plants for cuttings, some of which I will sell. Now I start to fertilize the seedlings of peppers, eggplant and tomatoes.
8d8278109d2181c6e0be792bfce77395.gif

Has anyone heard from @Larisa this week?

Now here's holidays, and holidays part of my work. I hate the holidays! :D

Latest posts