1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Official TEG Poll: What is your garden style?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Cleaning the Water Cooler - How do you clean yours?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. TEG Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!

Dismiss Notice

legal mary wanna

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by bobm, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Nov 14, 2017
    bobm

bobm Garden Addicted

It is now legal to sell mary wanna in the State of Washington and the local Veterinarians are cashing in on this little factoid. On this mornings TV news story ... a woman took her Border Collie on a walk on a public trail. Somewhere on the trail the dog found and ate some discarded / dropped mary wanna and soon thereafter the dog started to have difficulty swallowing , then her hind legs became non functional. The owner had to carry the dog from the trail to her car , then drove it to a Veterinary facility in Vancouver, Wa. . The dog was treated and hospitalized for additional treatment. The reporter stated that the Veterinarian at this hospital said that they had treated over a hundred dogs for mary wanna poisoning already this year. Can you see the Vet. Hospitals writing out the bills for mucho dineros $$$$$ ? For States that are considering passing mary wanna legalisation ... newver mind any human health and accident risks, their dogs are at serious health issues risks and possible death from this drug.

2. Nov 14, 2017
    Nyboy

Nyboy Garden Master

When i was in my late teens I worked in a animal hospital. 2 dachshunds came in as emergency, owner where having a party. One dogs ate a large amount of pot, the other drank a good amount of margarita from punch bowl. The one who ate pot livid the one that drank could not be saved.

valley ranch likes this.
  3. Nov 14, 2017
    valley ranch

valley ranch Garden Addicted

Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
    Sound like one o those tales~ Well~ good luck selling that```

It is no longer punishable for having that plant~ drugs on the other hand are something to watch out for```

We can now go after real crime and not youngsters with a plant cookie```

You can watch a thief but not he who tells stories```

Good luck to Washington~ it's legal here as well~ that's the way it should be~ some one who uses the bush to lift the pain or another to lift the strain is not the enemy```

4. Nov 14, 2017
    Nyboy

Nyboy Garden Master

I have a client who has to put a muzzle on dog when walking. Dog is very friend, but has a habit of finding and eating things on the street. Dogs will always be eating things they shouldn't

valley ranch likes this.
  5. Nov 14, 2017
    valley ranch

Yep~ who knows what they'll eat`` They'd eat us maybe if we laid still for it```
    Daughter just bailed a dog out of the pond~ has to take meds for seizures~ that dog will eat a pile of horse flowers~ with a smile on it's face~ if not watched~ she put this cloth mussel on it when in a corral```

I think what you said is right on~ never heard of any harm coming from cannabis~ except stories from the grumpy la la side```

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    Nyboy likes this.
  6. Nov 14, 2017
    valley ranch

Speaking of cannabis~ a friend wife was dying of cancer~ we didn't know that~ he asked me to get a bit to help with her appetite~ I did~ we think it helped~ the doctor hadn't told him she was terminal~ when she passed the doctor said he told Silva~ he blew up~ saying: We never had any secrets~ if you'd told her~ she would have told me```

upload_2017-11-14_10-47-30.jpeg

7. Nov 14, 2017
    bobm

bobm Garden Addicted

and ... those alice b. toklas brownies tells us a lot ...

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    valley ranch likes this.
  8. Nov 14, 2017
    valley ranch

some people need telling```Looks like you saw the movie~ but didn't star in it```

9. Nov 15, 2017
    valley ranch

By the by bm will you post a link to those: dogs in sick or whatever you're referring to``` Not that I doubt your word~ just like to read it```
    Thanks

10. Nov 15, 2017
    bobm

bobm Garden Addicted

On K2 TV news. as an experiment, go and bake a batch of your "brownies " and give it to your dog as a treat. you will have a front row seat to see the results for yourself.

valley ranch likes this.