legal mary wanna

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
BM~ Ye remind me of cousin Ronnie, he was kind of a snotty sneaky rat~ after being in the army and taking up Faith in the Lord~ he now is fine person```

You're having trouble fitting into the person you'd like to be known as~ I promise you~ if you stop struggling and eating your knees~ you'll be more comfortable and won't have to strike out from the dark at the backs of people you've come to hate```

Good luck with that bm and His help I wish you```

Richard

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
BM~ Ye remind me of cousin Ronnie, he was kind of a snotty sneaky rat~ after being in the army and taking up Faith in the Lord~ he now is fine person```

You're having trouble fitting into the person you'd like to be known as~ I promise you~ if you stop struggling and eating your knees~ you'll be more comfortable and won't have to strike out from the dark at the backs of people you've come to hate```

Good luck with that bm and His help I wish you```

Richard
Once again , you are breaking God's 9th Comandment... "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor."

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
You bm~ made it pretty clear you have no such faith~ My opinion of you is based on your words and angle of aggression~ I mean you no harm```
I am sure you can through off the dirty cloak, stand up~ in the light and grow to be a good~ no a fine person~ As you are there is more that one good persons who~ takes you at your word and thinks highly of you```

Right now I think you have your ladder leaning against the wrong wall~ we grow to be like what we think about~ I believe~ from the words of you mouth~ typed by you~ that you are resentful~ waiting in sneak to show or prove/~ with malice~ evil in others```

Take it and go, clean up your own self~ clean your own eye~ Or continue to seethe in the dark waiting for a chance for a snotty remark```

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
OK, that's enough.

As I am on my one good knee cleaning up two huge throw up spots in the bedroom from the red Cattle Dog who was urping, urping, wanting out.In.out.In all night long.

Urp....
Since your dog and has been urping all night long as well as wanting to go in out all night long, it is not a minor run of the mill regurgitation. How is your dog feeling this afternoon ? If the dog is not it's normal self... I would get a sample of the vomit and call/ take your dog to your Vet. asap as the cause could range from poisoning to ulcers, cancer, kidney or liver failure ,ketoacitocis, virus, to about another dozen other causes. I wish you and your dog well.

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
As a good pet mom, I investigated the throw up, of which he re-ate most of it. Its seems to have been the wood pellets/chicken poo that I tossed onto the compost pile when I cleaned up the tub the baby chicks are in. Its an enclosed garden area, but he musta got in cus....................Yesterday he was caught in there, barking periodically "help" when later I watched him GET OUT! One less place now for him to get in!!! Thank you both really, for your concern!!! :love

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Some of the the things dog eat~ daughter just got a dog~ who will eat a great pile of horse flowers~ and just love it~ Hoviv prefers the cow, chick and not apposed to his own~ they say it's great```

One of them, she doesn't know which, upchucked all over the comforter on her bed the other day~ you could tell it was dung```

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wheww ! We have a friend in Cal. who rescued an Australian Shepherd . This dog would bark and run along their gravel driveway at any visitor that was driving in. This dog would also eat/ swallow rocks from the driveway up to 2" in diameter if he got too excited. He had 4 different surgeries to remove up to a dozen rocks from his stomach within a year. He did not survive long enough to get the 5th.

Latest posts