Lets see Your Rocks!

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
wow you have one nice rock after another there! very nice!

when I lived in South Florida (very briefly) I dated a guy who told me rocks with holes in them were good luck

we used to gather the small ones off the beach and make necklaces out of them

I promise to at least post my obsidian later today

no one else has rocks?

oh I have a pretty big geode I put outside during the summer and bring in during the winter

I need my tiger rock moved and will beg my son tonight to do it for me since it is over at his house ..my guys hauled it out of the woods and brought it home for a birthday gift for me :)

you can not give me a better gift than a giant tiger striped rock for the garden ..it is all so complicated a custody of the rock battle here ..anyway long story short ..he put his house on the market and I am so worried I will never get my rock back :(

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thank you.
This is my favorite.
If rocks with holes brings good luck I should be one lucky fella!

100_7006.jpg

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Broke Down Ranch said:
That looks like a piece of dead coral....way cool! :cool:

OH WAIT! What type of lizard is that on top there?
Why it's a male rock lizard! :lol:
I don't know the name of the lizard but I have thousands of them in my yard. I love watching them eating the bugs.

Edited to add Lizards Of The Garden link. Inspired by BDR !
http://www.theeasygarden.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=26689

Broke Down Ranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
OK, here are my only rocks of interest in a not-so-glamorous setting. Sorry I couldn't get any closer pics - they are in the goat pen and if I actually went any closer there would be no picture taking... :gig

IMG_2168.jpg

These are buried and do not even try to wiggle when I attempt to move them so I have no idea how large they actually are:

IMG_2169.jpg

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Broke Down Ranch said:
OK, here are my only rocks of interest in a not-so-glamorous setting. Sorry I couldn't get any closer pics - they are in the goat pen and if I actually went any closer there would be no picture taking... :gig

These are buried and do not even try to wiggle when I attempt to move them so I have no idea how large they actually are:
The goats a bit aggressive I take it?
I would just have to dig that rock up. It would kill me to not know how large it is. That's just the way I am.

chills

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
hey injunjoe, here is a collection of my favorites - all stolen fair and square from my grandparents, im sure they all have a story i just dont know them .. i love love love rocks, i have all my life - i steal them from everywhere i go, pocket size, i dont have any bigger ones .. they truly surround me in my house and yard ..
thanks for sharing your rocks!!

6271_rock_collection.jpg

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
chills said:
hey injunjoe, here is a collection of my favorites - all stolen fair and square from my grandparents, im sure they all have a story i just dont know them .. i love love love rocks, i have all my life - i steal them from everywhere i go, pocket size, i dont have any bigger ones .. they truly surround me in my house and yard ..
thanks for sharing your rocks!!
Nice love the colors in them.
Don't think of it as stealing the rocks just relocating them! :hu

Latest posts