Lickbranchfarms 2020 Garden

Got the big guy jalapeno's, early girl, better boy and Bodacious tomatoes started last night. Grow table is full, i need to get a jump on my other peppers and tomatoes but Im running out of room.....I need a greenhouse LoL

@majorcatfish, the wife said i had seeds come in the mail, can only figure they are from you, appreciate it!

Last edited by a moderator:

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Got the big guy jalapeno's, early girl, better boy and Bodacious tomatoes started last night. Grow table is full, i need to get a jump on my other peppers and tomatoes but Im running out of room.....I need a greenhouse LoL

@majorcatfish, the wife said i had seeds come in the mail, can only figure they are from you, appreciate it!

:thumbsup

Major sent me some new melons to try (top secret stuff Bay Lol) along with some more Highlander peppers (hope i dont fry these). I need to make some room on the grow rack before I can start any thing else. All my cabbage is up and on its way to the 3rd leaves, my broccoli is going strong, all the lettuce is doing good, and out of all the peppers, the pepperoncini is the first out the gate. We all know how slow peppers are to germinate, surprised me they were up in 8 days. I will post pics of everything once i get some more room and move everything around.

Went by Tractor supply last night and picked up my new green house for starts. My plan is once my plants reach an inch or so and have true leaves, I move them off the grow shelve, and into the green house. They will be off the heat mats then, but I have another small space heater that will keep it toasty in there. I have some extra grow lights I will be putting in there tonight. Looks to be made fairly well, assembly was a snap, not something I would put out by itself and not strap down, but good enough for the porch or small barn, and all for a grand total of...$40 bucks, it will serve the purpose until the new permanent green house is built.

IMG_1805.jpg

IMG_1806.jpg

IMG_1807.jpg

IMG_1808.jpg

IMG_1809.jpg

IMG_1810.jpg

IMG_1811.jpg

IMG_1812.jpg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
It looks identical to mine. Only I customized mine! LOL LOL I just put tomatoes out in it and planted more seeds to go in the seedling closet in the house. LOL You will enjoy this greenhouse, it's as handy as a pocket on a shirt.

Latest posts