Lickbranchfarms 2021 GardenThread

@baymule heres a bit of a spoiler, remember this photo from pre-remodel?

IMG_2281.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
What a difference in the kitchen, even not finished! It's so bright and clean. The house is coming along! You sure do a nice drywall job. I did our 3 bedrooms at our old house because of a pipe that burst in the ceiling and I didn't get near the nice job you are doing. I covered up my not-smooth-sanding on the tape and the screws with a stomp finish. It was fun to slap the mud on the wall. It actually came out looking pretty good! LOL

Thanks guys, it's coming along nicely. The guys came back Saturday and installed the granite counter tops, and it just brings everything together. I have to give all the color coordination credit to my wife, she picked out all the colors including the wall paint and the floor tiles. She even planned the cabinet layout and island. Im just the installer LOL. I finished all the sink plumbing last night, planning to install and plumb the dishwasher tonight, then stick a fork in it.

Going to take a break from the house for a few days, got some new raised beds i want to build for my pepper plants, work on the goat pasture, something other than working on a house for a change.

IMG_3405.jpg
IMG_3406.jpg
IMG_3407.jpg

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have to give all the color coordination credit to my wife, she picked out all the colors including the wall paint and the floor tiles. She even planned the cabinet layout and island. Im just the installer

A wise man. Now just consistently tell her how great a job she did. It would be the truth.

Ok guys, time for a garden update:

Well not much of an update, i burnt everything in the grow rack up....well except for 2 trays of lettuce, everything else ...... poof up in smoke.

I've since replanted everything in the grow rack, even a couple of different onions, and all of my peppers. Only thing i have left to start are my tomatoes and i hope to get those done this week sometime.

Im editing my potato video now, and I'll have the english pea video done before the end of the week.

Friday and Saturday me and Jace got our Red Norland seed potatoes planted. We ended up with 3 rows 80' long. I started planting the seed potatoes with a 1' seed spacing. After the first row I stretched them out to 16" or so to insure we had enough to get through all 3 rows. Now this is certainly not the only way to plant potatoes, but it has worked well for me in the past, I've always tried to have my spuds in the ground around the first of March, hopefully the real cold weather is behind us, weather has a couple days of rain in the forecast, after that a 10 day stretch of sunshine and 60+ degree temps. I will keep you updated on the progress.

Latest posts