Like to Find Yourself in . . .

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
funny how many people pronounce Tensed ID. wrong,LOL. When I was young our baseball team was called the Tigers, How intimidating would it be to have to play against the Tensed Tigers. :lol:

gardentoad

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I live in Oklahoma now and I am glad that I am not from timbuctoo cal.
I used to have a saying about timbuctoo I just can't remember what it is now, I guess I'm like Rick Perry I had a brain freeze.
But mine seems to lasting more that 54 seconds LOL Opps

Don

jojo54

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I received this email this week - how timely!

I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump. I'm not too much on physical activity.

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I seem to be going there more often.

One of my favourite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! I need all the stimuli I can get!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, now you know what set me off, JoJo ;).

It did, however, seem like I could have been in Doubt on one occasion or another - if I'd jogged right instead of left, or something. And yes, I could pile into the pickup right now and head off to Doubt, Idaho.

It may not be a populated place but it is, nevertheless, a place. If the prospect of going can generate enuf adrenalin - I just might do it!! But, since the weather has taken a fairly serious turn for the worse . . . I doubt it.

Steve :p

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
The classic, of course, is Intercourse PA. I hear they have a lot of motels there.

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Being originally from pennsylvania, i have to say that state has the best place names that no one can pronounce!! Moosic, nesquehoning, monogahela. Bird-in-hand was always a favorite, and i'm not sure what's up with all the - Lick names - deer lick, two lick, slate lick, gravel lick...

Latest posts