Like to Post Pix of Your Babies?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score

Edited to add: i forgot! i've decided to link something extra to each of my pix! you can click to ♪ see more babies ♪ !

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sunny window, Thistle'.

If I'd waited another hour you would see this falling snow.

But, it is already 35F, not a very big storm, and I'm expecting it to turn to rain momentarily :D.

S'

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Looking good!! Do you have trouble separating the seedlings, when they are planted in mass, like that? I like using those containers, but I use the little individual ones for my tomatoes....
I saw the grass and the dirt, Sunday morning. Sunday night we got 20 inches of snow! Ugh!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
20 inches!!

My son is in western Pennsylvania and is a little discouraged by all the snow. Now, this is someone coming from the Twin Cities! . . . Lesa, those storms and the cold weather just don't let you go!

The masses of seedlings are why I have a transplanting mantra, "many roots, one stem, some leaves."

If I damage that stem, the future for the plant has come to an end :/. I try to hold the seedlings during transplanting by the roots and leaves -- as carefully as I can. Still, I have to focus, focus, focus on the one stem!

And, look at it is about all I'd better do with it . . .

Steve :cool:

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
A hazy but mostly sunny day today. The seedlings went off to the greenhouse to visit the onions!

Meanwhile, "Dad" worked at painting the living room. Outdoors, the thermometer nearly made it to 50F degrees so I could open the front door, turn off the heat and get a little ventilation!

Time to go get the babies, the daylight is failing fast:

♪ you can click the picture ♪

S'

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Lack of sunshine is becoming an issue . . . but, it was 57 overcast, windy degrees (F) this afternoon.

The warmest so far this year!

Steve

Click on picture :)

edited to add the video

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Your babies look so healthy Steve! Mine don't seem to be growing very fast, I have half under a light and half in the south window.
I started them a month ago...:/

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I am so jealous... your babies are beating my babies! :lol:

Latest posts