Living memories of Nyboy

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
his most recent picture he looked happy, but he did not look well to me. the flu or whatever illness he had may have been just the extra stress on top of everything else to cause him his final heart trouble.

My thought too. His dad looked great in the picture, but something about him, he just did not look healthy, tired, maybe, but it caught my eye.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
In memory of NY....

nrlx8.jpg

1vre1w.jpg

Last edited:

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I loved his enthusiasm for the New Yorker tomatoes and how he was getting everybody involved in growing them! Still need to get some seeds for this season now I will grow them in his memory. I think he was in virtually every thread I've read on TEG.
Alex sent me a package of them. They are too many for me. I can send you some. Just pm me your address.

Mary

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
I would love some new yorker tomato seeds please. From anyone!

Remember he mailed me the dead orchid plant? He packed it up, left it in his hot car for a week and then mailed it off. I tried for months to get it to come back. No luck.

I mailed him two smoke trees, which he recently mentioned had not grown at all. In response he bought some soaps of mine and said his friend (Carol? ummmforget her name - they just went to dinner at Dad's house and Dad said maybe Alex will marry her), told him he smelled so good, unlike the kennel smell he usually had.

I'm thinking that perhaps with the flu and smoking and then trying to quit, his heart had an attack. I'm just sick about this loss....

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I would love some new yorker tomato seeds please. From anyone!

Remember he mailed me the dead orchid plant? He packed it up, left it in his hot car for a week and then mailed it off. I tried for months to get it to come back. No luck.

I mailed him two smoke trees, which he recently mentioned had not grown at all. In response he bought some soaps of mine and said his friend (Carol? ummmforget her name - they just went to dinner at Dad's house and Dad said maybe Alex will marry her), told him he smelled so good, unlike the kennel smell he usually had.

I'm thinking that perhaps with the flu and smoking and then trying to quit, his heart had an attack. I'm just sick about this loss....

Murphy, let me dig out my seed stores and see if I have some. I know he sent me way more than I planted. May take a day or two to find them,as I'm in the middle of a construction zone in the house right now and my seeds are buried in the pantry.

I'll PM you when I find them.

Latest posts