looking for a garden shed

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Adam, if you go up to the first green bar and click "Profile" and then go to the left-hand box and click "Personality" -- that would be the place to get you started on some of these additions -- like location.

I really like looking at this blog - from time to time: www.shedworking.co.uk

I am considering Craigslisting my coop and replacing it with a much smaller affair. Then . . . building a shed. The carport is crammed (& has never held my car, not once) and the "garage" doesn't hold the car either (someone built a wood floor in it) and it is crammed, as well.

Besides, I like the looks of some of these sheds :cool:!

Steve

AdamBorzy

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hi Steve,

It will cost me more for the shipping though I reckon but I love to see different designs and ideas from that website on how to put on a garden shed.
You're right. They look cool!

digitS' said:
I am considering Craigslisting my coop and replacing it with a much smaller affair. Then . . . building a shed. The carport is crammed (& has never held my car, not once) and the "garage" doesn't hold the car either (someone built a wood floor in it) and it is crammed, as well.
I'm sorry to hear that but If the carport and garage are all crammed, build something new... :thumbsup

Not too confident with Craigslistings though...

And hey, I finally added my location.
Thanks.

Cheers.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
digitS' said:
The carport is crammed (& has never held my car, not once) and the "garage" doesn't hold the car either (someone built a wood floor in it) and it is crammed, as well. Steve
That had me chuckling! Until I met my better half, I never knew that a garage was for cars. Dad's vehicles had never gone in a garage - neighbor's either. Dad did a lot of remodeling and repairing of apartments so our garages were always filled with building materials, stoves, and refrigerators, etc., with seldom any room for even our bikes.

DH (who had never had a garage) and I built a house before we got married - spent our wedding day running water pipes for a toilet and vanity - and I was surprised to learn that both cars were housed in the garage. Go figure!

Of course, through the many years we've been together I must have rubbed off on him a bit. Our garage is currently too crowded for more than MY new vehicle. Unless we do some garage work soon HIS car will be outside for the winter. This, with a 2 car garage-sized shed attached to the wood shop, a new 24x30 garden shed, and a chicken coop. Seems we should have room for all the necessary "Stuff" somewhere beside in the garage, huh?

Love, Smart Red

AdamBorzy

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Thanks for the link Danny015 but I don't think that will work for me. I don't think they will deliver where I live.

That was funny Smart Red. How could you spent times running water pipes on your wedding day?
I wouldnt be thinking of that on my wedding day. :D

And now, what can you ask for more with a 2 car garage-sized shed with wood shop, 24x30 garden shed, and a chicken coop? ;)

AdamBorzy

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
So, what do you think about this?

myownshed.jpg

Adam :D

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
That looks good and proper!!

Can I try saying that Australian?

Crikey myte!