Lost my garden, job, and home!

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Glad to hear they gave you a nice chunk of money to get reestablished with. What was their hurry in throwing you out, Marshall? Are they going to build something else up there or log it or something? Must be a lot of money in it for them to be determined to move so quickly and to pony up that much severance.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Glad they increased your severance pay, that extra 2K will help. Hope your next job/garden /home is even better!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am so happy for you. There are a lot of people here praying for you. I'm glad this is behind you. Now, you can focus on finding a job and home. I'm praying that there be something better out there for you. I know that there's not much I can do being this far away but don't hesitate to ask. I'll pm you my number.

Mary

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
They said that 3 day notice was from their lawyer telling them to do that.
(Truth is actual that they mismanaged their funds and I knew too much about how, and why some of it happened.) But talking about it on an open forum, probably not a good idea. I'm just leaving that all behind me now.
Onward, forward. Haircut, bank, bean seeds to mail out today.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
gardenon.jpg

SOOOOoo glad that you're moving on, having a positive attitude, taking the next step(s).

HotPepperQueen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Wow! I sure did miss a lot this week! Sorry to hear about everything but glad you got your money and you are trying to keep an upbeat attitude. Please, continue to keep us posted!

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Check your locale Craigslist farm and garden section every day. Here there are live in caretakers jobs every now and then. You might also want to post in there looking for work section its free.

Latest posts