Lost my garden, job, and home!

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow. I hope you find a better job and get your cats back soon. My husband switched to a vaporizer after smoking for 15+ years. He wasn't happy with the e-cigarettes, but he found a vape mod that he likes and now trying to smoke a cigarette makes him sick. He barely uses it now, and there is almost no nicotine in the puffs he does take. :)

boudiccasmummy

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hey. ..only just read this thread as I am a newbie...can I be updated? Surely there are rules to protect tenants from this nonsense? ? Dispicable.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@marshallsmyth I see you have visited TEG lately so we know you are around! How are things going for you? Many positives forward steps, I hope. Well I was just thinking about you and wanted you to know. Stay Strong.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I almost got a stallion that was being given away by the owner. A gorgeous fantastic horse. A mild tempered stallion. I call myself an intermediate backyard rider. One look at the horse and I know the owner's idea of intermediate rider was not the same as mine. My neighbor who is a lifelong expert said she would never et a stallion so I listened to her. Now I have my 2 beautiful backyard plugs.

Latest posts