majors 2016 garden..

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
was finishing up watering yesterday evening out of the blue could here gusto's voice, yes forgot to take my meds. looked over there he was telling me i did not give enough water to the pole beans so watered them again.
DSC_00022 Stitch.jpg
@thistlebloom you have proof now that he is just not a voice in my head.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
The blight sure came out of nowhere. Your tomatoes looked so good on the last report.

Everything's on end of summer sale now. I've been having fun shopping a bit too. :)

My grandma gave me a weather station for Christmas a couple years ago. You're going to love it once you get it all figured out. They seem to be very accurate, although the rain prediction usually runs 12-24 hours out ahead of time. Mine had 3 channels/remote sensors with it. I use them for everything! Keep one in the sunroom to make sure my houseplants and seedlings don't freeze in the winter overnight and use them also when hanging deer to make sure the temps are staying cold enough to keep.

I saw a picnic table marked down at Tractor Supply today. Was so bummed I didn't have the truck with me to get it home. Hopefully it will still be there tomorrow!

yes the blight did hit all at once this year, but again never got a chance to spray this season due to all the rain and being out of town,and of course it's to late to start spraying. looked back to last years garden it did not hit till late august. last year was cooler and gentle here and there rains, this year almost 3 weeks of everyday rain and now a heat wave.. once the mators are toast will pull them and plant some honey bear acorn squash....

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
was finishing up watering yesterday evening out of the blue could here gusto's voice, yes forgot to take my meds. looked over there he was telling me i did not give enough water to the pole beans so watered them again.
View attachment 15218 @thistlebloom you have proof now that he is just not a voice in my head.

I always believe a photo. I'm glad you are now certified...or maybe I mean verified ?

No. Definitely certified.
Haha. :confused:

Latest posts