majors 2016 garden..

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
today is our 13 th wedding anniversary, so i took the day off we spent all day just going places . picked up boiler parts<yes how romantic > drove to the new beef jerky outlet nice place proud of their prices, still come home with a couple bags . dw wanted to hit the Christmas store and micheals she picked up some summer sale items.

then we drove down to south side hardware in high point<we have seen the tv ads figure we had time so lets go check it out... nice people..way over priced>. drove to the other side of town to the theater heck we still had a hour to kill, so we drove to the new harbor freight store picked up a couple tools and a big goop hand cleaner for work, while there almost wet my pants a 48" pipe wrench on sale 59.00 dw asked like you will ever need it, yup use both my 36 and 24" all the time, but yes a 48' pipe wrench is just a little over kill...:lol:

we drove over to the theater walked in got our tickets popcorn and sodas , saw "anger birds" sat down and watched 20 mins of commercial,s funny movie to watch once....some parts are a little over kids heads.
took the back way home wanted to find the u pick blueberry farm...gone sub-division now.:he
18 years together 13 years married yes @thistlebloom this is my only wife...
FullSizeRender.jpg

other wise we shall be picking sweet corn this weekend:woot and pulling up the last of the tomatoes plants :hit...

Last edited:

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy anniversary to you and your bride. :weee She's put up with you for a long time, huh? You'd better keep her, since she hasn't run away.... :lol:

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
she is trying to train him. Obviously she is not through training him yet.

Congrats

Latest posts