majors 2016 garden..

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
finished planting the last of the children...
12 diplomat melons
DSC_0013.JPG

5 marketmore cucumbers
DSC_0014.JPG

8 churchill Brussel sprouts and 3 half dwarf brusell sprouts from @Chickie'sMomaInNH
DSC_0015.JPG

sowed the last of the bush beans, did more lettuce, radishes, green onions and spinach...
need to hoe in the fertilizer around the children in the main garden...

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Major, what zone are you in? I think it might be close to mine. If so, I want to keep an eye on your fall planting. I always have trouble timing that one.

Mary

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Major, what zone are you in? I think it might be close to mine. If so, I want to keep an eye on your fall planting. I always have trouble timing that one.

Mary
mary i am in zone 7a as for falling planting will start planting in mid to late august and then again first, middle and late sept that way we can have veggies year around. it might be limited but it's a nice treat in the middle of the winter....

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Those lettuce and spinach beds look picture perfect!

Thanks for reminding us about World Naked Gardening Day. Gotta run, and go take off my clothes. I do have a little bit of gardening work. :p

Mary

Actually my shoes didn't match, so I didn't wear them. :tongue

Mary

Mary, I am so proud of you! You are turning into quite the smart aleck! :thumbsup

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Majorcatfish you have a wonderful garden, must say I'm a little jealous! Haha just beautiful!

thank you very much, the raised beds are doing great, but the main garden is a disaster this year... planning on spending a lot of time out there this weekend...