majors 2018 garden..

henless

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Love your garden Major! Your wife has been working her butt off with all that canning and dehydrating.

Did you grow your goji plants from seed or get started plants? I've been trying to get a couple started all spring/summer. I can get them to sprout, then they just fizzle out.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Love your garden Major! Your wife has been working her butt off with all that canning and dehydrating.

Did you grow your goji plants from seed or get started plants? I've been trying to get a couple started all spring/summer. I can get them to sprout, then they just fizzle out.

thank you very much..yes indeed she has been working hard taking care of things.... if everything goes right have one more week in murfreesboro...
as for the goji berries found them in the markdown section at lowes in conover,nc 3 years ago. fresh off the plant their ok, from what i understand once dried they taste completely different, all most like a cranberry.... just waiting for the dehydrator to be free to pop them in..

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
looky here i harvested watermelons all by myself now dont tell @thistlebloom that those ideho melons grow really good here :plbb
... 13-16 lbs
IMG_2285.JPG

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Don't laught here in the North you can get a melon with almost no taste. As summer goes on they get better and better

with all that produce grown on the toxic waste dumps in new jersey, of course they do . it's the glycol and lead perking up from the summer heat.... and the only place they can sell it is new york........

Latest posts