majors 2018 garden..

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
just want to make a clear point here about yankee growers.... @thistlebloom sent me some blacktail mountain watermelons seeds... which she could not make grow....
according to the label they are 9" round melons.....not
IMG_2292[1].JPG

and weigh around 10-12 lbs.....not
IMG_2296[1].JPG

please leave the growing to southerns..... edited

please leave the growing to mid atlantic southern growers.... :plbb

Last edited:

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
You screwed them up.......so if you told Gilligan to go cut a 9” pipe and he cam back with 33”, you would be OK? Get with the program..... if you were a doctor and told parents their child should weigh 12# and they weighed in over 20#, you wouldn't say anything? Leave it to a mid south Atlanticer.....

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
You screwed them up.......so if you told Gilligan to go cut a 9” pipe and he cam back with 33”, you would be OK? Get with the program..... if you were a doctor and told parents their child should weigh 12# and they weighed in over 20#, you wouldn't say anything? Leave it to a mid south Atlanticer.....

lets not mention gilligan thats a very sore subject with me at this time...:he:he

as for my medical degree. i have no patients.......:lol:

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score

Yeah, what Seed said! :plbb

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
just want to make a clear point here about yankee growers.... @thistlebloom sent me some blacktail mountain watermelons seeds... which she could not make grow....
according to the label they are 9" round melons.....not
View attachment 27642
and weigh around 10-12 lbs.....not
View attachment 27643

please leave the growing to southerns..... edited

please leave the growing to mid atlantic southern growers.... :plbb

Hang on, I made them grow, they just didn't get ripe. There's a difference big guy :plbb.

Latest posts