majors 2018 garden..

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
mowed the yard this afternoon stopped to move the coiled up garden hose at the well, grabbed it, it moved looked down theres a 4' black snake in it. gave me a surprize...yes jumped back not knowing what it was...we looked at each other and it went on it's way...

thats what i get for letting it rain so much and not keeping the grass down....:hide

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
i might have a twisted sense of humor, but we don't eat our pets......

Pets are safe, people maybe not so much eh?

the royal dungeon guard says your having a mental block on writing your autobiography, so yes won't send you the puzzle for christmas.
oh once again proof your a true redhead

Once again you've been employing Royal Guards from the shallow end of the gene pool Major.
Tell me how I'm supposed to type when they don't untie my sleeves?

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Pets are safe, people maybe not so much eh?

Once again you've been employing Royal Guards from the shallow end of the gene pool Major.
Tell me how I'm supposed to type when they don't untie my sleeves?
Question is how you typing on here? Oh that’s right mom gave you dragon voice dictation program.
Shame she only gave you a manual typewriter...lol

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
WOW :ep I had fallen behind reading this thread! Oh what I have missed! @majorcatfish that is some garden AND DW you have! I think you may need ANOTHER dehydrator to keep up. Glad the rains stopped and you only lost tomatoes. (Looks like you have many put up already.) And all the FUN teasing. :lol: no wonder I enjoy stopping by TEG every day!

Last edited:

Latest posts