majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
after 6655 miles love seeing this woman again
IMG_0569[1].JPG

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Very jealous about y'all getting together without the rest of us, but, oh, so very glad to see all those smiling faces in fellowship with one another! :love :love

Wish I could have been there..... :(
Bee WV and NC are not all so far apart are they? Might be a fun weekend trip ;) Or meet in the middle?

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
it was an adventure.. would i do it over yes but with more planning, would like to see more things than was able to see from the interstate mainly the upper west states bet their beautiful in the late spring...

personally i liked the speed limit nothing like locking the cruise control in at 85
img_0435-jpg.32969

there were a couple places where you got nothing on the radio except for Gospel and heavy metal<wow both ends of the spectrum on music> get saved in the morning and then put your spiked collar on in the evening..

the high lights of my travels was seeing. @ducks4you @Carol Dee <tell hubby thank you for the lesson in beekeeping> and then the northwest clan @Collector @SweetMissDaisy @Gardening with Rabbits @ninnymary and the hostess @thistlebloom , who would think that 6 serial killers could be in one location and get along :lol::lol:. thank you thisle for letting us invade your house for the day, still pulling the seat fabric out of my butt when that elk run out in front of my car..

and then there was us-95 between Ontario,or and winnemucca,nv no radio no cell service for most of that section..thank goodness for cd's...

as for tahoe in 40 years it sure has changed a few of my old haunts are still there, but most are gone and turned into trinket shops..so sad
of course the reunion was outstanding well worth the trip..

the main reason for this whole trip was taking care of dads last wish.....

left tahoe and finally got home after 4 days of hard driving... walked into the house my girls barked at me for a second then it was omg dad's home, had to hug and kiss dw first after that it was the girls turn, they did not leave my side. when it was time for bed nola <my crazy boxer mix slept on top of me> she would not budge, ava the princess slept right up against me.. they have not left my side all day... daddy's girls

well time to run i want a home cooked dinner..making my world famous chicken kabobs...yup after that another wonderful night sleep in my own bed...