majors epic cross country road trip....

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
So glad you did the trip Major, otherwise none of us would have met. All my family is asking me how I felt staying and sleeping in a strangers house! haha. Told them I felt right at home and very comfortable with Kristi and her husband. Yes, totally worth the trip and for me the price of the ticket which wasn't cheap, haha.

Mary

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think we should make it an annual event. We have room for camper parking if anyone is so inclined. Seriously.

(Of course we'll have to do the standard background check on you. Just because we lucked out this year doesn't guarantee we'll always miss the catfishers. ):lol:

If you plan to do it annually I'll see if we can do it next year. :)

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
If you plan to do it annually I'll see if we can do it next year. :)

I'm up for it! We can take a head count and see who else would be daring enough, haha. Time of year could be open for discussion. June is a beautiful month around here, (the snow is finally gone ) but any summer month works.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
So glad you did the trip Major, otherwise none of us would have met. All my family is asking me how I felt staying and sleeping in a strangers house! haha. Told them I felt right at home and very comfortable with Kristi and her husband. Yes, totally worth the trip and for me the price of the ticket which wasn't cheap, haha.

Mary
Yes, Mary was a model guest. She had to fix her own meals :hide but never complained. Even when I worked her out in the corrals picking up after the horses. :lol:

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
the high lights of my travels was seeing. @ducks4you @Carol Dee <tell hubby thank you for the lesson in beekeeping> and then the northwest clan @Collector @SweetMissDaisy @Gardening with Rabbits @ninnymary and the hostess @thistlebloom , who would think that 6 serial killers could be in one location and get along :lol::lol:. thank you thisle for letting us invade your house for the day, still pulling the seat fabric out of my butt when that elk run out in front of my car..

I suppose it's what we had in common that made us easy to get along with. :eek:

Sorry about that elks timing, it wasn't supposed to jump out right in front of you... just close enough to be recognized as a majestic beast.

I agree with Mary, if you hadn't been coming through we wouldn't have made an excuse to meet. So thank you, and thanks to Mrs. Majorcatfish, Eva, and Nola for sharing you with us. :)