mans best spoiled princess

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Our poor dog (Or should Say DH's dog) is not allowed in Bedroom or an any furniture. He sheds awfully! Hair everywhere would be worse if he was allowed on furniture. If I had my way he would never leave the kitchen. But he is spoiled rotten. (Not by me!) :p

Last edited:

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Maybe it's my dogs, but I wash their bedding every week and between the hair I have to wipe out of the washer and all the hair in the dryer filter, not to mention the little hair bunnies on the tile floor, I could probably build myself a new dog every month!
Same here. He sheds ALL the time.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
How cute. :) My dog too is drawn like a magnet to blankies! My kids are always leaving them on the floor, but she'll pull one off of the couch if she has to.

My chow mix used to shed so much, I swear I could have knit a sweater from her. Would have given it to my pibble who is always cold. :D

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
both of the girls get baths every other week, but we try to brush every couple days really everyday in spring. which has dramatically cut down on their hair everywhere. down at dd work they use a "kong zoom groom" the love it more then a old fashion brush since it massages their skin as well, compared to wire raking over their skin....
DSC_0034.JPG