Market Trends

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
In Indiana, very little you can do as I’m sure property has right to access with it.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
In Indiana, very little you can do as I’m sure property has right to access with it.
They have a 20 foot right of way. A 40 foot road would probably hit my house. They can go in a back way but the price of developing road would probably be prohibitive. Not in my life time anyway.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
LOL 1880s farm house not a deal breaker, Texas heat is.
That's what air conditioning is for! You go from your air conditioned house to your air conditioned car and drive to an air conditioned store. You walk in and say "It's HOT out there!" :lol::lol::lol:

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've been crunching the numbers in my head and am going to put it all down on paper to go over with DH. I know I'll never have a chance to buy land that cheaply again. After factoring in my 1/3rd in the rest of things, I think I'll need around $30,000 to buy out the other two. I could even tack that on as an equity loan on my home. We live 10 minutes from the farm. Leasing to another person is a great idea, until I get up enough cash to start working it myself. Thanks for the insight, ya'll!
Don't let this opportunity pass you by! You'll kick yourself forever if you do.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Journey one of my biggest regret is a building I looked at in a town on the upswing. Building was for sale at 250,000 10 years later worth 700,000 :he:he:he:he
Lets not get started on bad financial decisions we’ve made in our lifetime. I’d fill this board....

Latest posts