Marshall Where You Go ?

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Howdy all.I'm still kicking. I edited the photo to give it more contrast. The ebook is still in a very early stage. So far I've made 54 character profiles. Each character will tell the story from their point of view, and it will probably be an unending, ongoing story. Isn't that really how things go? Especially since most of my characters will live until the entropic or cyclic end of the universe. Several of them are able to recall their previous existences. The story is a bit like dante's inferno, but almost hard to even say that. It involves this universe, a hell universe, and a heaven universe, but that they are all very real, made of the very same energy and mass, but with tiny differences stemming from the distant past. Several of the characters are physicists far beyond Einstein or Hawking, and one, Scheherazade, when she was 9 years old, wrote a peer reviewed article about complete relativity, in which she describes the universe as being actually very miniscule, smaller than an electron, and that space, (distance, length), is actually a temporary virtual natural thing that gives an equilibrium so that the impossible condition known as singularity does not happen. Scheherazade and her cousin Particle, will be writing a more advanced description at some point. The book's title is The Present Degeneracy. Degeneracy is the condition of the actual universe described in physics. It is subtitled, Time Frames.

My left thumb has a very bad and painful nerve. It may be eligible for a nerve transplant. They take a nerve from someplace like a 4th toe, and replace a short segment.
27067514_570638589940432_7211070079818939688_n.jpg

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
nice photo of you two, alway nice meeting members.....lets all hope that the transplants works out for you..
would love to read your ebook once published....

stay strong my friend ....

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Howdy all.I'm still kicking. I edited the photo to give it more contrast. The ebook is still in a very early stage. So far I've made 54 character profiles. Each character will tell the story from their point of view, and it will probably be an unending, ongoing story. Isn't that really how things go? Especially since most of my characters will live until the entropic or cyclic end of the universe. Several of them are able to recall their previous existences. The story is a bit like dante's inferno, but almost hard to even say that. It involves this universe, a hell universe, and a heaven universe, but that they are all very real, made of the very same energy and mass, but with tiny differences stemming from the distant past. Several of the characters are physicists far beyond Einstein or Hawking, and one, Scheherazade, when she was 9 years old, wrote a peer reviewed article about complete relativity, in which she describes the universe as being actually very miniscule, smaller than an electron, and that space, (distance, length), is actually a temporary virtual natural thing that gives an equilibrium so that the impossible condition known as singularity does not happen. Scheherazade and her cousin Particle, will be writing a more advanced description at some point. The book's title is The Present Degeneracy. Degeneracy is the condition of the actual universe described in physics. It is subtitled, Time Frames.

My left thumb has a very bad and painful nerve. It may be eligible for a nerve transplant. They take a nerve from someplace like a 4th toe, and replace a short segment.
27067514_570638589940432_7211070079818939688_n.jpg
Only 54 characters ? Better include the Big Foot Kids before they press the delete button ! :caf

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Actually Bob, I might just do that...Course, being real, I'd have to have them sign some kind of legal waiver made by a lawyer. I think there may be a Bigfoot specialty lawyer conglomerate in Ukiah or Willits.

There ARE some of their Japanese cousins in the story. Look it up! They are called ONI, and I have 2 pure Onis in my story, and one of them, Abby Lee, (the best english translation), is the parent of several. IN FACT! One of Abby's grandchildren is Taklamakan the powerful Succubus, who is about to lead a group to meet up with the Lucunditas to save them from extinction and perhaps bring them back to the present day late-MESOZOIC Earth, where the other half of them have rescued Dr. Uncle's brother and brought highly skilled environmental modifiers, along with Cynodonts and Therapsids and Synapsids, along with many other organisms! So yes, there will be furry Lizards with eyelashes Bob!!! Might even bring along some Australopithecines, Habilicines, and some other ...icines! Tell you the truth Bob, and ole grampa bigfoot says it's so, but the Bigfoots, Abominables, and other cousins known and unknown, are probably Austrolapithecines of some sort!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
@marshallsmyth I will be going up to Petaluma for some chicken feed in about a month. I would love to take you some of my tamales. Just made another batch. We can meet for lunch. Send me a PM.

Mary
Those Tamales are DELICIOUS! Mary, now I'm in the page, to help you find the notable members page i was telling you about, scroll all the way up, then look at the larger words that say theeasygarden.com, the .com part is smaller. don't click it, but see just under it some things that look like file cabinet tabs.right now where you are, the white one should say forums, because that's where you are. Just to the right of that one is a green one that says, members. go ahead and click that one, then look! it shows you in 5th or 6th place! I'm still in it, but you have to scroll down to find me.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Shoot!
  • Eduard Shevardnadze,
  • Luddites,
  • Japanese Sasquatch,
  • an enchantress ..!

And, I thought that I was putting too fine a point on book subjects.

Homo erectus.jpg
Steve ;)

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Marshal, I'm impressed ~ you've so much drive~ the work it takes ~ writing a book ~ I think that's great```

Re: Nerve transplant~ I've never seen one to come out ~ to the satisfaction of the donor~ location or the recipient ``` As well ~ the damage of surgical entry``` But have seen` non invasive therapy give good results```

Keep coming by~ and let us hear what's up~ or we'll talk about you``` Just kidding Marshal ~ glad to see your post```

Richard

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Those Tamales are DELICIOUS! Mary, now I'm in the page, to help you find the notable members page i was telling you about, scroll all the way up, then look at the larger words that say theeasygarden.com, the .com part is smaller. don't click it, but see just under it some things that look like file cabinet tabs.right now where you are, the white one should say forums, because that's where you are. Just to the right of that one is a green one that says, members. go ahead and click that one, then look! it shows you in 5th or 6th place! I'm still in it, but you have to scroll down to find me.
Now I understand what you mean Marshall. Those are rankings by the number of Likes received. People who post a lot are at the top. But don't worry about it. It doesn't mean anything if you are at the bottom. I personally think it's kind of silly hitting the like button. Just sharing with us is what's important.

Mary

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Now I understand what you mean Marshall. Those are rankings by the number of Likes received. People who post a lot are at the top. But don't worry about it. It doesn't mean anything if you are at the bottom. I personally think it's kind of silly hitting the like button. Just sharing with us is what's important.

Mary

Of course I have to like that.

Latest posts