Marshall Where You Go ?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
wait.a.minute

Is @marshallsmyth upset about too few "likes?"

We didn't have a TEG like button before the format change ... Look at @vfem -- 7500 posts and only 11 likes? Come on! Vfem made 99.99% of those posts before the format change and has only been back a few times since.

Besides Marshall (and I) have these highly astute comments that leave the reader in such deep thought, the idea of clicking a button never occurs to them! Sure, it's true with that post I made this morning about the anniversary of Kansas becoming a state on JANUARY 29! It creates so much emotional excitement that no one thinks of "liking" it!!

... oh, so i didn't post anything about Kansas becoming a state? Well ... you see how that excitement can just freeze a person to a standstill!?

Steve

Kansas:

20 Dorothy.jpg

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good to hear from you Marshall, after I was gone for awhile I was surprised to see the like button and other new features. I use the like button so people know even if I don't respond I am reading what going on and am paying attention.hope you come around and post more always enjoy your threads.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good to hear from you Marshall, after I was gone for awhile I was surprised to see the like button and other new features. I use the like button so people know even if I don't respond I am reading what going on and am paying attention.hope you come around and post more always enjoy your threads.
Same here.

Latest posts