Marshall Where You Go ?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Here is something that made me think of Marshall ... altho, I don't know if he ever allows his cats outdoors :).

It may be very appropriate for @aftermidnight 's neighborhood cat. I can imagine it most anywhere and, you know, cats always turn up in a yard. It doesn't matter to them whether they belong there, or not ;). Of course, an owner might like someplace through the day where the cat isn't under someone's deck - where I found the neighbor's cat while I was sweeping snow off my backsteps this morning.

Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
If feral means spoiled pet in spanish then very cool
Really, I don't know anything about feral cats. I think that the neighbors must haul ownerless pets off to the pound promptly.

4e8d215d7d7b4afd8f424ff078dc4af9.jpeg
Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Korean grass is Zoysia japonica and may be suitable for where Marshall finds himself, hopefully with his cats. I don't think it's grown much further north.

Charles Shultz used to live in the Marshall's neighborhood. A beagle was in his backyard, on a roof.

I learned recently that chamomile is becoming a choice for green roofs. That sounds good to me.

Steve

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Our lawn in Westport CT was Zoysia it was the most comfortable lawn to walk on. Zoysia formed thick matts that felt so good. Bad thing was Zoysia turned brown and looked dead all winter

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm here, alive. Yes, in fact our airport is named after Charles Shultz. Their house burned down in the October fires, his widow Jean was safely evacuated. I love that feral cat shelter. Nice music on that vid. Bermuda grass seems to be taking over around here. I have been learning html. Nesting 20 pages is sure touchy! One little misplaced ; or > and

Latest posts