Maxi-wave hopes

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
made me want to run out and buy a chip maker. I have a cabinet full things I thought I had to have or would use all the time after seeing them on TV. Most are still in box never used

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
We're breaking out the pizzelle iron today. Another one of those specialized kitchen gadgets you only use once a year, but can't live without. :)

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
made me want to run out and buy a chip maker. I have a cabinet full things I thought I had to have or would use all the time after seeing them on TV. Most are still in box never used
You are the opposite of me. You collect gadgets while I try to eliminate them. This weekend we saw a presentation of a chopping gadget that made you say wow. My husband kept asking me "wouldn't you like to have that, you should get it". Nope, no gadgets or clutter for me, haha.

Mary

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Opposites attract ...

Here I am trying to make veggie prep easier and more tasty. DW is making cookies today o_O.

I'm thinking of buying vegetable cooking gadgets. While shopping with a friend Saturday, she says she nearly bought a "meatball cooker." I looked online for what she was talking about. Mostly, it's used for making "donut holes" and various desserts :confused:!

I mean, using it for meatballs would be bad enough :eek:.

Steve
who had better rescue his pumpkins out of the garage today before freezing kills them! got that recipe for zucchini soup and a couple cans of tuna for the punkins ... she will likely stand around the kitchen and look sad until the baking Half Moon Bay Pumpkin Bread! and you know what? steve will be eating 90% of any of this!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Watch your intake of those delicious sweets Steve. You don't want to take 2 steps backwards in your progress. One step is ok though. ;)

Mary

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
If I only had my 10" cast iron frying pan, I think I'd get by quite well. I would hope Santa might bring me a small meat/veggie slicer though. It would make dehydrating fruits and veggies and slicing pickles quicker and easier.