May the Catalogs roll in....

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Today I got Henry Field's & Tomato Grower's Catalog in the mail, don't you just love this time of year! :D
I'm already starting to think what I may want to get. It's so much exciting looking through the catalogs especially when you find new kinds of plants in there. I'm going to be busy looking through all of those catalogs. I have to get some fruit trees too for starting my orchard in N.C.

What catalogs has everyone received so far?

Oh what will 2012 bring!? :fl :idunno

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Jung Seeds, Henry Fields, Gurneys and R.H. Shumway's
Let the dreams begin. :tools

curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I haven't gotten Shumway's yet! I love the old-timey look of that one (and have had good luck with their seeds & plants!). I just got Territorial Seeds and Cook's Garden, along with Baker Creek. It's what gets me through the winter!

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Today I got Jung's Seed & Plants catalog :D

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
NewHopePoultry said:
Do those places have a website I can request a catalog from?
Yes they sure do, You have to go on Google or Bing and type in the nursery. Then just go to their website and click on Request a Catalog.

Hope this helps! ;)

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Paper catalogs aren't really necessary in this age of the internet but they are an old gardening tradition and you can't take a computer to bed while you browse and dream of next years garden. There's something about leafing through a paper catalog thet helps keep the dream alive.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
hoodat said:
Paper catalogs aren't really necessary in this age of the internet but they are an old gardening tradition and you can't take a computer to bed while you browse and dream of next years garden. There's something about leafing through a paper catalog thet helps keep the dream alive.
actually, i take my laptop to bed some nights and browse and then dream when i start to nod off! or, wait...is that the glow of the screen! :lol: my old cat used to lay on the end of my bed on the catalogs as i looked through them and when i would leave my room to do something she would creep over to lay her paws on the laptop keyboard! i miss my pretty lady this year. i lost her at the end of September :hit she was my helper when i was looking for garden plants. she used to rub her cheek on the corner of the monitor when she liked something i looked at. sort of an impulse buyer with her around! :rolleyes:

eta; oh yeah, i got Comstock, Henry Field's, and Jung today. i got most of my catalogs at the beginning of December. i'm just waiting for Johnny's and FedCo to come now.

Latest posts