Meet Pearl, New Horse

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Today was my first ride! Pearl is awesome. She is spirited and wants to go. And yes, she will”hit a lick”. She glides in that famous Tennessee Walker gait. She has a good stop, VERY responsive to neck reining. I only rode her up and down the driveway, we’ll go down the pipeline on our next ride, then out the front gate. We are so proud of her. I am thrilled with her.

Our oldest granddaughter and a friend are spending the weekend, so they rode while I led Pearl.

My husband took some great pictures. Do I look happy or what?

B621AC21-E4DF-4AFE-9724-1EF8097019AA.jpeg

Isn’t Pearl beautiful?

BFADDAE6-5BE6-4F86-A561-4FDDD7165FA5.jpeg

She has gained a LOT of weight, still has some to go.

A83BB261-E814-4507-930E-D99CDD239823.jpeg

@Nyboy this picture is dedicated to you. This is for your invitation to Texas. This is for the horse ride you didn’t get. This is for the wind in your face, the wonder and freedom that only comes from the back of a horse. This is for you Alex.

68C61E97-F230-4E9B-9BBB-71AA768308A4.jpeg

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Today was my first ride! Pearl is awesome. She is spirited and wants to go. And yes, she will”hit a lick”. She glides in that famous Tennessee Walker gait. She has a good stop, VERY responsive to neck reining. I only rode her up and down the driveway, we’ll go down the pipeline on our next ride, then out the front gate. We are so proud of her. I am thrilled with her.

Our oldest granddaughter and a friend are spending the weekend, so they rode while I led Pearl.

View attachment 30335

Isn’t Pearl beautiful?

View attachment 30336

View attachment 30337

@Nyboy this picture is dedicated to you. This is for your invitation to Texas. This is for the horse ride you didn’t get. This is for the wind in your face, the wonder and freedom that only comes from the back of a horse. This is for you Alex.

View attachment 30338
You look so happy. I am so happy for you. :hugs Alex must be up there just beaming too :love

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score

View attachment 30335

Isn’t Pearl beautiful?

View attachment 30336

View attachment 30337

View attachment 30338
Great photos! Lovely horse. Nice tribute to our friend.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
We invited him to come for the weekend. We'd pick him up in Dallas and put him up for the weekend, feed him good and take him to see the sights of east Texas. He said just the invitation meant so much to him. I sure wish he had been able to come.
:hugs :love :hugs:hit

Latest posts