Mom is in Hospice Care

pjn

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Lifting you and your family up as you celebrate your Mom's life and grieve over your loss.

goatgurl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Bay, after being gone for several weeks i signed in this morning to see that your Mom has passed. i am so sorry for your loss. i know you love her dearly and you have done everything you possibly could to honor her wishes. this time last year i was sitting with my mom, who was also on hospice, and we talked about life and death and the things she did and didn't want. you are a good daughter and she is so proud of you. you and your family are in my prayers. Gods comfort and peace be with you.:hugs

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
I too have been absent due to the AR grands being here.

I still have my mom, at 84 and healthy. But I know I'm facing her time over the next ten years or so. I LOVED all the supportive comments and heartfelt phrases from this group. I join them, but without the eloquence of words, to let you know that you and your Mother were something special. Hugs...

CrazyFeathers

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@baymule , I know I am a new member here and am not as familiar with your Mother as most of the members here. Know that my thoughts are with you and your family. I am not much of a hugger but if you need to grieve, share, or remember the times you've had with your Mother, well I am a great listener. May she rest peacefully.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
The funeral went well. Mom was carried by 4 grandsons, 1grandson in law and 1great grandson. How appropriate. The church had lunch for us and family got a chance to relax and visit before hitting the road. It felt a little weird to be the one on the receiving end, instead of cooking a dish and serving.

I did my grieving and crying watching Mom die a little bit at a time. I was saddened by the loss of her brilliant mind. My grief is done. I am happy for her, happy that she has relief, but most of all I am happy that she has her reward in heaven. No more grieving for me. I'm good.

Latest posts