Momma's 2017 garden!

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
i have an app on my phone that is supposed to keep track of the plants & types i planted. i just wish it also allowed me to put a layout of the garden spaces. it doess allow you to modify it but no fancy grid showing just where you put it in the yard-just a description is allowed.

my tablet is set up with more info in a spreadsheet & i was eventually going to setup 1 of the tabs with a grid. i really want to get more organized this year with seeds.

ChickenMomma91

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
so the only way I could figure out tot share the layout was a 4 page pdf :barnie so I uploaded that. let me know what yall think!

Attachments

• garden layout.pdf
    151.7 KB · Views: 214

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Colorful!

Now be careful ...

Don't leave You out of Your garden! That is "u." As in: Nasturtium (quite tasty!)

;) Steve

ChickenMomma91

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
So Sunday I over exerted myself and I'm gonna be a female dog at work tonight. My legs and back are killing be but my veg bed is now old-fashioned tilled thanks to my gas powered not wanting to start for me, the flower bed is bordered with plastic stones and filled and now has seed and has been watered. Next task is lay out the lines for the veg bed and put in the pavers I bought Saturday. Then I can direct seed and transplant. Yay!

ChickenMomma91

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
4ED3224A-E78A-4CB5-9595-575BDF1972C8.jpg
Momma's helpers today
8A0A0025-7B63-4C47-991C-DE0EB3751C1B.jpg
The beds and Momma's helper yesterday

ChickenMomma91

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
wow your soil looks so good.
thanks, it was a lot of hard work. it consists of last years straw bale garden taken apart and the vegetation left was chopped up then we added some semi-failed compost and cleaned out the chicken coop. I tilled it in with the gas powered tiller and covered it with black plastic mulch from October till March i think. we hand tilled it a bit to see how it was doing and covered it back up. pulled the cover off Saturday then did a lot of digging and flipping then followed with the hoe and rake to break up the clods and rake it smooth. the flower bed is potting soil since its basically a giant container

Latest posts