Garden Master
Reaction score
& both are dogs.
& both are handled by you.
& ........l. (Fill in blanks.). ;)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Your garden looks awesome! Your hard work is showing! When I worked, I worked really hard for several weekends to get the soil ready, then I covered it with paper feed sacks, weighted down with bricks. Then I cut a hole in the sack, dug down and planted my transplants. No weeds! I worked 10-12 hours a day and didn't have time to come home and pull weeds. Lots of times when I got home, my husband was watering the garden for me. The paper sacks would have worked better if I had put mulch over the top of them.

ChickenMomma91

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
So now the onions, corn, sunflower and garlic are all planted Tomorrow I'm gonna clear out the bed for the blueberries and eventually black lace elder. It's gonna need acidic fertilizer that I already have and I'm looking about for some free pine needles to mulch the berries with

ChickenMomma91

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Almost everything is in the ground! I have a few herbs left and the potatoes to chit. Blueberries will get planted tomorrow or this weekend, oh and the beans. I planted one variety of bush bean but not the other or the pole beans so those will hopefully be going in tomorrow. The late started peppers will probably be big enough next weekend after those everything will be planted and I'll just have to weed and fertilize then harvest! So excited! Oh and for those who follow I'll have a garden update post on the blog this weekend!
20170425_171001554_iOS.jpg
Sunflowers
20170425_171031283_iOS.jpg

Latest posts