morning grrrrrr

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
amen sis. 5 months 4 days so far......

I hear you. It sure can disrupt your routine.

Our first house was a such a fixer upper it should have been a crime.
Our kitchen was makeshift for a year as we remodeled and pinched pennies to afford more progress. I cooked on a Coleman stove
for a year and for several months our fridge was a cooler.

You'll be back to normal soon and it's going to feel so good! All that fresh paint and new appliances, you won't be able to stay out of the kitchen. :weee

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Got to get it done before the garden comes in! Even though you still have a lot left over from last year, due to not having a kitchen, you still need your kitchen for fresh veggies from the garden!

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Got to get it done before the garden comes in! Even though you still have a lot left over from last year, due to not having a kitchen, you still need your kitchen for fresh veggies from the garden!

since august we really have not used a lot of what dw canned.... i believe there will be a much smaller garden this year....mainly just for fresh eating ....

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
since august we really have not used a lot of what dw canned.... i believe there will be a much smaller garden this year....mainly just for fresh eating ....

I used to do that, adjust what I planted based on what I had left over. Or at least how much I canned. But then I started giving the excess to my daughter-in-law so it wouldn't get too old.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
the hood is in.....check that off
IMG_3078[1].JPG

new water lines in..check that off
IMG_3079[1].JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts